Gyre Advanced Controller Firmware Updates
Below you will find the latest firmware updates and tools for your Gyre Advanced Controller. Always read and follow the instructions and guides prior to updating your firmware. Not following the directions can potentially “brick” your controller and render it inoperable.
Please be sure to install ONLY the correct firmware for your controller. Not doing so will “brick” your controller and render it inoperable.
XF230 Firmware: G2A2-1.7.zip
XF250 Firmware: G2B2-1.7.zip
XF280 Firmware: G2C2-1.7.zip
You Will Need
- 32GB or smaller micro SD card (MS-DOS FAT32 formatted)
We HIGHLY recommend the Sandisk Ultra – Flash Memory Card – 32 GB – MicroSDHC UHS-I (SDSQUNC-032G-AN6IA) which comes already pre-formatted. If you need the SD card adapter, you can order the card/adapter combo here.
- Download and uncompress the firmware package.
- Please copy the XXXX.bin file as is (don’t change the name) to the root directory of a micro SD card.
- Insert the micro SD card into the micro SD card slot on the bottom part of the controller
- Disconnect the controller from power.
- Press and hold the center dial and then connect the controller to power.
- Continue to hold the dial until you are prompted to Upgrade the controller. Release the dial when you see the prompt.
- Press and release the center dial once to select “Upgrade”. The controller will update and reboot.
- As the controller reboots and initializes, it will flash the new firmware version on the screen.
– [Feature] Screen turns off after 30 seconds of inactivity. Press any button to wake up the controller.
– [Feature] Larger screen font
– Bug fixes