RAZOR X (R5) Firmware Updates
Below you will find the latest firmware updates and tools for your Maxspect RAZOR X (R5). Always read and follow the instructions and guides prior to updating your firmware. Not following the directions can potentially "brick" your fixture and render it inoperable.
Please be sure to install ONLY the correct firmware for your fixture. Not doing so will "brick" your fixture and render it inoperable.
RAZOR X Firmware: R5-1.5.bin
You Will Need
- 32GB or smaller micro SD card (FAT32 formatted)
We HIGHLY recommend the Sandisk Ultra - Flash Memory Card - 32 GB - MicroSDHC UHS-I (SDSQUNC-032G-AN6IA) which comes already pre-formatted. If you need the SD card adapter, you can order the card/adapter combo here.
- Download and save the above Firmware file to the root directory of your microSD card
- Insert the microSD card into the SD card slot on the side of the fixture
- Turn OFF the power supply
- Press and hold the center dial on top of the fixture and then turn power supply back ON
- Continue to hold center dial until you enter the System Setup
- Select option 1: Firmware
- The unit will install the firmware file located on the microSD card
- Once the update is complete, restart the fixture
- Bug fixes