Turbine Pump Firmware Updates
Below you will find the latest firmware updates and tools for your Turbine Pump Controller. Always read and follow the instructions and guides prior to updating your firmware. Not following the directions can potentially "brick" your controller and render it inoperable.
Turbine Pump Firmware: T1-2.3.bin
You Will Need
- 32GB or smaller micro SD card (FAT32 formatted)
We HIGHLY recommend the Sandisk Ultra - Flash Memory Card - 32 GB - MicroSDHC UHS-I (SDSQUNC-032G-AN6IA) which comes already pre-formatted. If you need the SD card adapter, you can order the card/adapter combo here.
- Click to download the firmware package using the links above.
- When you are prompted to save the file, please select your SD card location to save.
- Insert the micro SD card into the micro SD card slot on the bottom part of the controller
- Disconnect the controller from power.
- Press and hold the center dial and then connect the controller to power.
- Continue to hold the dial until you are prompted to Upgrade the controller. Release the dial when you see the prompt.
- Press and release the center dial once to select "Upgrade". The controller will update and reboot.
- As the controller reboots and initializes, it will flash the new firmware version on the screen.
- Consolidated Firmware. One firmware works for all versions of Turbine Pump
- Improved performance for 6K and 9K
- Bug fixes